Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Aubs

Next I will focus my literary talents on Aubrey Hansen now Doyle:

Aub was a great friend...now that I think of it I can't remember exactly how we became friends. I know we had a class together and we had a project to do but I can remember the class...hmmmm. Oh well, she wasn't really part of my little group of friends at first but after she came to some of our gatherings she was a shoe in. But let's be honest she knew some of them and I was a newcomer to the group so we kinda went in to this secret society of friends together. Aub was and is so beautiful, she always had boys chasing after her I think that is why she became my friend so that I could beat them all off. Since I am roughly 7 inches taller than her and double her size, I was a good body guard! One of my favorite things about her is that she was willing to do almost anything, I would come up with an idea and she would do it with me. My favorite story of the two of us it that after our Senior year we bought a swimming pool, a low up one about 3 feet by 6 feet. We split the cost and blew it up by our God given lungs, because we couldn't figure out the blow dryer thing, it was before it's day. Anyway we spent so many summer hours in that pool, two full sized adults...okay I was full sized and she was half sized, but we soaked up the sun!

We went to SUU together, she lived with other girls but she was there for me in rough times. She ended up marring a good friend of mine, I totally take credit for their marriage...totally! She is lost to the world of married folks,but I am glad that we were friends.

1 comment:

Carrie and Jeff said...

One of my fondest memories of Aub is her hilarious laugh. Remember how she had to change it...doctors orders. lol